SHS Schools Selection List 2021 pdf download
October 25, 2021 |
Please note that the GES has not released any new register for schools’ selection for 2021 as of yet.
It is also important to note that, even when a new register is released, it most likely not going to have any significant difference from the 2020 selection register. Therefore the 2020 SHS Schools selection register can be still useful for you.
Download the PDF below (click on the link)
How to Select SHS Schools - Conditions
This is what is currently available as released last year by the GES. With guidance and assistance from parents and school authorities, candidates:
- Must choose 5 schools (1st to 5th choices)
- Must select programmes and accommodation (day or boarding) for each school selected
- Must list 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices in the order you prefer them
- 4th choice must be from category E
- 5th choice must be from category D
- May select choices from Category C and only one (1) from category D
- Cannot choose more than two (2) schools from Category B
- Cannot choose more than one (1) school from Category A
- Candidates who desire to pursue purely technical programmes may select all 1st to 4th schools from Technical/ Vocational Category (Category E) and must select the 5th choice from category D